- When a planning user enters data into a story and tries to write-back data to BPC, a user dialogue appears asking for BPC credentials in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- The planning users do not have BPC credentials, they only have an SAC login and password.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Try to write back data to BPC.
- Notice that the user dialogue appears asking for BPC credentials.
Each user in SAC requires a BPC user and password to login and write back data as part of a hybrid model.
- Easy data communication with deeper integrated hybrid solution of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) and SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, wb, write back , write back model , KBA , sac , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem