In SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management, when uploading a resume to the Candidate Profile on the career site, the following error message is received:
errorId=null, timestamp=null, errorMessage=Cannot read property 'editable' of null, errorName=TypeError
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an external candidate profile on the career site.
- Upload a resume to the candidate profile.
- The error message will appear in a dialog box.
- The main cause of the issue is due to the fields 'phoneCountryCode' and 'optInCellNumber' being defined on the Candidate Profile Template when SMS is not enabled.
- These fields should only be defined when SMS is enabled.
- If SMS is not enabled, then these fields should be removed from the Candidate Profile (Please see KBA 2336022 for more information on the SMS functionality).
To resolve the issue:
- Verify SMS is not enabled by navigating to Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings > Short Message Service (SMS).
- If SMS is not enabled, remove the field definitions and permissions for the fields 'phoneCountryCode' and 'optInCellNumber' from the Candidate Profile Template.
To remove the fields, please use the Manage Templates feature as described in KBA 2365214, or reach out to your implementation partner for further assistance.
null, error, Cannot read property 'editable' of null, candidate profile, career site, resume, resume parsing, CV, CheckCandProfileForWarnings, SF, success factors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem