When importing the Learning Assignment it is failing with a comment:
Remove Invalid action
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Fill out the Learning Assignment template with the data that needs updating.
- On the Action column, enter "Remove" to remove these learning assignments to users specified on the template.
- Login as LMS admin
- Go to System Admin > Tools > Import Data
- Choose "Learning Assignment" from the drop down
- On the Import Option, choose "Add"
- Browse to the file that should be imported
- Notice the Status says "Failed" and when downloading and reviewing the Error Log, in the Comment column it says "Remove Invalid action".
The Import Option "Add" is used to add Learning Assignments to users and not remove them.
To remove the Learning assignment, in the Import Option either:
- Update (If just updating/removing an existing Learning Assignment do this.)
- Add and Update (If the need is to also assign some Learning Items to users and update/remove other Learning items, then choose this instead.)
sf, success factors, LMS, Remove Invalid action, Import Data failed, Learning Assignment failed, remove action invalid, Learning Assignment Import Data failed , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem