- Material texts are configured in the material master
- If you create an EBDR texts are missing in the tab "Item Texts" in the material
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud from version 1711 on
- SAP S/4HANA from version 1809 on
Reproducing the Issue
Precondition: There exists a material m that contains values in the tab "Sales Text" for the language of customer c.
- Access the FIORI Launchpad with a user role, that allows the user to create an EBDR. For example SAP_BR_BILLING_CLERK.
- Open app "Manage Billing Document Requests" and click on "Create"
- Create an EBDR where the "Ship-to party" is filled with customemer c
- The material list of the EBDR should contain m
- The material sales text are not taken from the material master of m
By default the system won't take any data from the material master
- No coding adaptions are needed
- You need to maintain an existing or create a new text determination procedure
- You can find a description how to do that here: #mce_temp_url#
EBDR, material, sales, text, create, missing, not, taken, over, master, vfru, mm01, mm02, erp , KBA , SD-BIL , Billing , Problem