The overtime compensation is posted to the Time Off in Lieu (TOiL) account before the approval of the submitted time sheet.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Employee Central - Time Sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure Time Valuations to post amount to TOiL account when employee works overtime.
- Navigate to Time Sheet UI, Add overtime -> Save Draft.
- Navigate to Adminster Time -> Check the TOiL Account, the overtime compensation is posted even before the time sheet is submitted for approval.
- This is due to the configurations.
- Navigate to Manage Data -> Time Profile -> Open the Time profile assigned to the employee.
- Set the value of the field 'Update TOiL Account Only When Changes Approved' to 'Yes' -> Save
- Now the TOiL account will get the postings only after the approval of the Time Sheet.
Time Sheet Update TOiL Account Only When Changes Approved TOiL Time Off in Lieu Workflow Overtime Compensation Overtime , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem