- The Chart Title and Subtitle always show in Home page even they are hidden in the story.
- The Footer never shows in Home page even it shows in the story.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.14.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a chart in a story.
- Hide Chart Title and Subtitle.
- Show Footer.
- Save the chart and click Pin To Home.
- Go to Home page.
- Title and Subtitle still show and Footer doesn't show.
This issue with the title, sub-title not being hidden on the home screen is by design.
Widget property settings (show\hide title etc) from widgets in a story do not carry over to Homescreen.
Moreover, there is no support for Footers in the tiles on the Homescreen.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem