- When you Preview a Customer Contract, you will notice that the Contract Confirmation Preview does not have all items listed.
- The total Net Value of the items does not correspond to the Item Net Value displayed.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales Orders workcenter.
- Open Customer Contracts View.
- Search for Contract XYZ and click on Preview button (XYZ is the ID of Contract).
- In Preview, you can see that some items are not listed and the Total Net Value does not match the value of the listed items.
- Depending on Cancellation status, items are removed from the Item Net Value calculation:
- Cancelled line items with invoice status Not Started are removed from the Item Net Value calculation.
- Cancelled line items with invoice status In Process or Finished remains in the Item Net Value calculation.
- Items with Cancellation status Cancellation requested remain in the Item Net Value calculation until cancellation is executed.
- Items are removed from output, if the cancellation status is Cancelled or Cancellation Requested.
- If the one line item is in status Cancellation Requested, it will be removed from the output, but the Value for the item is still considered in the Item Net Value calculation.
This is system standard behavior.
Contract Wrong Language in Preview - 2422499
Contract preview no items; No Items when Contract is Previewed ; Customer Contract; Preview Contract; , KBA , contract preview , customer contract , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , Problem