While working with the Language Adaptation feature, you are receiving an error 500 when clicking Collect Texts.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to Language Adaptation.
- Open the Language Adaptation XYZ (XYZ represents the name).
- In Text Pool Selection facet click Edit.
- Under Text Types to be collected select all the flags.
- Click on Collect Texts.
- Result: After a couple of minutes you will receive an error.
The error occurs if the system has timed out. This generally happens when a large amount of data has been selected within one adaptation.
This is currently the behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer, please do not select everything at once, make the adaption in smaller batches to avoid time-out errors. For example, select only a few work centres in one adaptation.
Language Adapation ; Error ; Dump, adaptation, adaption , KBA , AP-RC-TXA , C4C Text Adaptation , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To