How do I remove/show budget based on fields and labels (like location, entity) on the budget table in compensation worksheets?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Talent Management
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Compensation > open a worksheet > click on budgets on top right corner of the worksheet to see the budget table.
Delete/Add the budget grouping and relaunch the worksheet.
Choose a Compensation template > Click Plan Setup > Plan Details > Budget
To add field(s) for grouping
- Choose the first field from Group By Field 1, and second field from the Group By Field 2.
- Note that grouping by fields is unique. You'll need to select different fields in Group By Field 1 and Group By Field 2.
- From the Group By Label dropdown, choose either one or both the field labels to display the group label in worksheets.
- By default, the total allocated budget is displayed on worksheets. To hide the total budget, choose No. and save your changes.
To delete field(s) for grouping
- Click on take action > delete.
budget grouping, sf, success factors, show total budget only , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-BUD , Budgets, Budget assignment, planning and configuration , How To