- Queries intermittently failing with main Bufmain: Incorrect page header read errors (IPHR)
- Exceptions Thrown from from slib/s_blockmap.cxx
- Followed by Exception Thrown from slib/s_blockmap.cxx
- main Bufman: An error was detected on a database page. You may have a damaged index.
- ErrID: 2100 (s_corruptdiskblkhdrexception); SQLCode: -1009039, SQLState: 'QSA39'
- server is not crashing and no stacktrace is printed
This has specifically been reported on Solaris multiplex platforms running
- SAP IQ 16.0 SP11 PL18
- SAP IQ 16.1 SP02 PL08
however it is not proven to be platform nor version specific
sybase, random, sporadic, CR814957, CR#814957, 814957, CR814978, CR#814978, 814978, abort, crash, corrupt, inconsistent, damage, failing, consistency, verify, checkdb, dbcc, table, mpx, HG, 'high group', sp_iqcheckdb, decompression, , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.