- The standby connection of warm standby pair was dropped
- admin logical_status shows that there is no standby for the logical connection
- admin disk_space displays "Used Segs" increasing in partitions and never clear
- admin who,sqm,<logical_connection_q_number>,1 shows "First Seg.Block" and "Last Seg.Block" are not same
- "Truncs" column in the above admin who,sqm command is 2 and "Readers" column is 1
SAP Replication Sever (SRS) all versions
WS, Warm Standby, stable queue, disk partition , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.