"A payout has already been made on this date. Please select a different date." error is received when trying to create a payout with same date as of existing payout record
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to People Profile then navigate to Time Management section.
2. Click on Administer Time link then go to Time Account Payouts tab.
3. Click on Add Payout button then create a payout record on March 30, 2018 for Vacation Time Account.
4. Create another payout on the same day, March 30, 2018 for Sick Time Account. Error message below is received.
This is an expected system behavior. As per system design, error message will be raised by the system if there is already an existing non-recurring pay component record with the same start date as that of the payout date being created and if there is an existing payout on the same date.
Multiple time account payouts on the same date is not allowed in Time Off. Currently, only edit or update can be made for time account payout records.
For behavior change requests, please submit an enhancement request through our Customer Influence Community. See KBA 2090228 for more information and guidance on raising product enhancement requests.
"A payout has already been made on this date. Please select a different date", time account, payout, non-recurring pay component, one-time payment, posting date, payout date, time off , KBA , payout_already_existing , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , Problem