You Cannot Update the List Prices via Excel.
SAP Business by Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product Portfolio work centre.
- Go to List Prices.
- Choose All List Prices and click execute the query.
(here you can see the List Prices)
- Open the Excel document `XYZ.xlsx` (XYZ represents the document name).
- Change the Prices for List Prices and save it.
- Go to the SAP Business by Design Tab in Excel.
- Log On with User Credentials and click Refresh.
RESULT: The new prices will not transfer to the system - the system overwrites the old prices in the excel document.
In the Product Portfolio work centre, List Prices is a view of the prices for products. If the Price Lists need to be updated, it has to be done via the Product and Service Portfolio work centre.
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work centre.
- Navigate to Price Lists.
Here you can download the Excel template by clicking on Download. Then the relevant Price List information needs to be filled in this Excel template and then should be saved back to your Business by Design system.
Price List, List Prices, Update via Excel, Product Portfolio, , KBA , AP-PMD-PPS , Procurement Price Specification , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions