- Nomination portlet doesn't show employee title for the nominated users when the nomination method is Role-Person
- Nomination section shows N/A for role name column instead of employee's title
SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Succession Org Chart
- Search for the user and open the Talent Card
- Nomination section on Talent Card shows N/A for role name column instead of employee's title, as below:
This is an expected behavior in role-person nomination method.The logic here is to look for the role mapped with the incumbent's jobcode and if the role exists, the role name shows. Otherwise, it will show incumbent's jobcode.
It is must to map job code to users/incumbents as Succession Planning is mapped to userId+jobCode.
SuccessFactors, Nomination, section, Talent Card, Nomination Method, Org Chart, N/A, jobcode, Job Code , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-ORG , Succession Org Chart , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development all versions