- New Hires are not Receiving E-Mail Notifications
- Internal users are not Receiving E-Mail Notifications
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
This problem may have different root causes such as:
- Incorrect Hire's/Candidate E-Mail
- No email address associated to the user in Security > Users
- No recipient configured in the notification settings
- SAP SuccessFactors Known Downtime
- Customer IT System Blocking SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding E-Mail
- MailSendingDisabled if it is set to true
For Live Customer(s)
(1) Incorrect Hire's/Candidate E-Mail
Kindly check the junk or spam folders; ensure that no incorrect spelling in the e-mail address; there is still space to save the incoming messages.
(2) No email address associated to the user in Security > Users
Kindly check the user email if this has been updated and this is not blank.
(3) No recipient configured in the notification settings
Kindly check the notification recipient configuration.
(4) SAP SuccessFactors Known Downtime
Confirm if there is a downtime happened at the time hire/user reported that email was not received.
(5) Customer IT System Blocking SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding E-Mail
Kindly check with your IT team if e-mail coming from SuccessFactors is being blocked and if your hires and users are unable to receive e-mails within 2 - 12 hours, contact SAP support.
Contact SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below. Support team will conduct an extensive investigation to find out the cause of the issue, such task will need to have 2 – 48 hours to finish. Our team will inform you if there is need to examine further.
- Subject: KBA 2679686 - Hires and Users are not Receiving E-Mail Notifications
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-EML
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
(6) MailSendingDisabled if it is set to true
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding back-end > Select Target Account > Account Options
- Find the option MailSendingDisabled
- E-Mails will not be sent if value is equals to True/true
- Change it to False/false to enable Mail Sending
See above self-diagnosis and if all fails, contact SAP support with template provided here in this KBA.
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction manual on how to proceed, in the internal note.
Onboarding, 1.0, OBD, Domain, Email, Send, Sent, Message, Notification, Sending, Not, Receiving, Recipient, Onb , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem