Option Id of a deleted picklist option shows in closed job requisitions instead of its picklist label.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Select a picklist option 'ABC' in a job requsition
- Close the job requisition
- Export the picklist csv file, update the status of 'ABC' to "DELETED"
- Import the new picklist csv file
- Option ID shows in the closed job requisition instead of 'ABC'
This is a system behavior
Update the status of 'ABC' to "OBSOLETED" instead of "DELETED", then the correct value will show in the closed job requisition.
If you selec the picklist field in a new job requisition, you will not see the OBSOLETED option 'ABC' anymore.
picklist, deleted, obsoleted, option ID , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem