A cross domain report created between Recruiting V2 and Employee Central Domains (Person and Employment Info, Job Information Date Range, etc.), does not fetch data for most users.
SuccessFactors Ad Hoc reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new cross domain Ad Hoc (Report - Table) report and start with Recruiting V2
Create a new ORD report (Report - Canvas) report and choose Live Data as the source.
Then start the query with one field from Recruiting V2
- Add fields from the 'Person and Employment Info (As of Date) domain to the report.
- Select the Relationships pill (Ad Hoc) or Relationship Scope (ORD)
- For the EC domain, select the Users Sys ID field from Users_Sysinfo
Irrespective if the Join type and the field chosen for Recruiting, the report does not fetch expected data for certain users
An accurate cross domain report between Recruiting and EC relies on the User Sys ID field.
But the User Sys ID field will be populated in RCM only for internal candidates
It will be blank for External candidates(even for hired ones) and this is expected behavior:
As mentioned above, the behavior is expected.
An RCM<-> EC cross domain report will fetch data only for internal candidates.
If Onboarding has been enabled in the instance, the following workaround can be applied:
- Start the cross domain report with Onboarding instead of Recruiting
- Add the Recruiting V2 domain and choose the following fields under the relationship scope:
Onboarding -> Candidate Id || Recruiting 2.0 -> Candidate:Candidate ID
- Add the desired EC domain and choose the following fields under the relationship scope:
Onboarding -> Candidate User Id || EC domain -> Users_sysinfo:Users_Sys_ID
- Choose the join type based on the requirement
Recruiting, Employee Central, Cross Domain report, Ad Hoc report, Report - Canvas, Live Data, Candidate ID, User Sys ID, CDR , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem