You want to check the changes for a specific General Ledger Account, however, log changes are not available in General Ledger Accounts under General Ledger Work Center.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger Work Center.
- Go to the General Ledger Accounts view.
- Search for the related General Ledger Account.
- Confirm that description has changed and there is no log information in there.
This is the expected system behavior. There is no log change information under General Ledger Account on General Ledger Work Center.
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Reports view.
- Open Configuration Change History.
- Go to Fine-Tuning Settings tab.
- Search for the Chart of Accounts, Financial Report Structures, Account Determination.
- Click Download Change Details.
- Check if General Ledger's description has been changed in the time-range.
General Ledger Accounts, change log, G/L Account , KBA , change log , general ledger account , general ledger description , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions