- Add URL link to data field in Background Information portlet.
- Add URL/Hyperlink to Background Info portlet using Manage Business Configuration.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactos Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to People Proifle and select a Background Information portlet.
- You want to add URL/Hyperlink to one of the fields.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration.
- Select the Background Element and the data field where you would like to add the URL link.
- On the desired field, select Yes in the URL Link dropdown.
- Navigate to the Profile and to the Background Info portlet you have changed above.
- Another field will appear after the changed field where you can add a URL link.
- After adding the URL the label will then become a hyperlink to the webpage.
URL, Hyperlink, Manage Business Configuration, People Profile, Background Information portlet , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-BGD , Background Elements , LOD-SF-EP-BCI , BCUI & Data Model (XML) Configuration , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions