Duplicate output messages for sales order can be generated on TC release in following cases:
- Release a both side TC.
- ATP update for sales order is triggered after sales order and purchase order is updated from TC successfully.
- 'Multiple issuing' (VN_T685B-MEHRF) is allowed in the output type customizing (T-cd V/30). It indicates that the same output may be issued to the same partner more than once.
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP R/3 Enterprise Global Trade
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enterprise Extension Global Trade
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
WB22, WB24, VA01, VA03, OVZJ, Output determination, T685B, Print, EDI, Back to Back, B2B, third party, BAPI_TRADINGCONTRACT_RELEASE, MESSAGING, WB2_CONTRACT_RELEASE, WB2_UPDATE_SO_ATP_DATA, SD_SALES_DOCUMENT_SAVE, WB2_UPDATE_SO_ATP_DATA_QGRFC, BAPI_TRANSACTION_ROLLBACK, BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT, RV_MESSAGE_READ, BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE, ATP_EXPLANATION, VOV5, AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER, MRP, MESSAGE_HANDLING, RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE, RVADOR01 , KBA , LO-GT-TC , Trading Contract , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , SD-BF-OC , Output Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.