You Exported a Custom Field from Quality System to Production but the field is not displayed in the application in PRD System after Import.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
When you add a Custom Field to an application trough the Adapt UI functionality and you want to Export it to the Production System, there are two items that need to be added into the Software Collection:
- The Custom Field
- The UI Flexibility Variants and Changes related to the application
The UI Changes made trough Adapt UI are dependent on Custom Field and need to be in the same collection.
Please, ensure that any UI changes made using Adapt UI to add a Custom Field are included in the same software collection as the Custom Field and the same transport to Production. Follow the steps below:
- In Quality System, go to "Export Software Collection" app
- Open the Software Collection in which the Custom Field is added
- In the "Content" tab, click on "Add Items"
- Select "Type: UI Flexibility Variants and Changes" and click on "GO"
- Select the Checkbox for the changed application
- Click on "Ok"
- Export the changes
- In Productive System, go to "Import Collection" app
- Import the changes
Custom Field, not reflected, quality system, test system, production system, productive system, transport, import, export, import collection, export software collection, adapt ui, UI changes, app not changed, application, custom fields and logic, extensibility , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-FLD , Custom Fields , Problem