- Not all the data is exported to CSV from Table in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Export to XLSX Error: "You've reached the maximum number of cells allowed in a data export (1500000). Any additional cells have not been included."
- Export to CSV Error: "You've reached the maximum number of cells allowed in a data export (3000000). Any additional cells have not been included."
- SAP Analytics Cloud Wave 2022.15+
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Table with lots of rows and columns. Example 100,000 rows and 15 Columns (more than 3 Million cells)
- While in the story, only 1000 rows are displayed. This is for performance
- Export the Data from Table to CSV
- Around 15000 rows (exactly 3 Million cells) are exported
- At the time this KBA was released it is export data from tables/charts to .csv files up to 3 Million cells or more than 60 columns is limited.
- This is known limitation documented in Export Table Data as a CSV or XLSX File
- Submit a new or vote on already created enhancement requests:
- 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud
- Enhancement about CSV column export limit: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/219543
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem