- Error /SAPAPO/OM102 (COM error with return code 2) happens in planning area initialization.
- The error cannot be eliminated by report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_OLD_SIMSESS or SLCA_LCK_SYNCHOWNERS as proposed in KBA 2497130.
- The error is issued by function module /SAPAPO/OM_TS_CHANGE_TG.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , SCM-APO-SNP-BF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.