In Production Request Fulfillment Report you noticed that quantity is doubled in Input Product Planned Quantity, Input Product Fulfilled Quantity when compared to the Input Products in Product Lot 9999.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Check Input Product quantity in Production Lot.
1. Go to Production control workcenter and Production Orders view.
2. Find and select Production Lot 9999
3. View All and go to Products tab and Input Products sub tab
You notice that the Planned Quantity is say for example 10 ea.
Check Input Product quantity in Production Request Fulfillment report.
1. Go to Business Analytics workcenter and Design Reports view.
2. Search and select Production Request Fulfillment report
3. Filter the report for Production Lot 9999. In the Row fields select Input Product and in the Column fields select Input Product Planned Quantity and Input Product Fulfilled Quantity.
You will notice that the Input Product Planned Quantity is 20 ea i.e. doubled compared to quantity in Production Lot.
System considers the Input Products in both Supply Operation and Make Operation of Production Lot 9999 hence the quantity is doubled.
Note: Counter field in the report indicates the number of fields combined to fetch the data.
In this case the counter value 2 indicates the Input products are combined from Supply Operation and Make Operation of the Production Lot.
System is behaving as expected.
Input Product Planned Quantity, Input Product Fulfilled Quantity, Make Operation, Supply Operation, Production Request Fulfillment , KBA , supply operation , production lot , make operation , input product planned quantity , input product fulfilled quantity , AP-PE-REQ , Production Request , Problem