- Clicking on the 'Projects actuals' app shows a RABAX statement error. In transaction ST22 the system displays the following ABAP dump:
Runtime Errors UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION Except. CX_BICS_RUNTIME_EXCEPTION ABAP Program CL_BICS_MD_SELECTOR===========CP
- When you open the Fiori app 'Projects actuals', you get the error message "ERROR: An exception has occurred that was not caught. (termination: RABAX_STATE)". Also an ABAP dump (in transaction ST22) gets generated for the same in the backend system.
- You get an ABAP dump when starting the Fiori Web Dynpro App 'FIS_FPM_OVP_IPPR4' via Fiori Launchpad.
- The Fiori Web Dynpro App (such as FIS_FPM_OVP_IPPR4 and others) calls BW queries (such as /ERP/SFIN_V01//ERP/SFIN_V01_Q2201, /ERP/SFIN_M01//ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2201 and others):
- In these queries hierarchy informations are required.
- Running such a query in transaction RSRT of the BW-system displays the error message "... The transfered hierarchy is inconsistent Message no. CJ815 ...".
/ERP/SFIN_V01//ERP/SFIN_V01_Q2201, /ERP/SFIN_M01//ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2201, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER~GET_HIER_INTERNAL, PSBW_HIER_FLEX_TRANSFER_WBSH, PRHI, FIS_FPM_OVP_IPPR4, CJ815, /ERP/WBSELMT, WBSH , KBA , PS-ST-WBS , Work Breakdown Structure , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , BW-BCT-PS , BW only - Project System , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.