Approval task is not going to Cost Center Manager or Project Manager X (X refers to Manager and Buyer Responsible) who is also Buyer Responsible Person even though Self-Approval is scoped.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Select Purchase Orders view
- Select the respective Purchase Order
- Select View All and navigate to Approvals tab
The approval task has been triggered for Reporting Line Unit Manager of the Project Manager/Buyer Responsible instead of Project manager himself.
You have maintained a filter in fine tuning activity :
"If you want that the buyer responsible or creator should not receive the approval task for purchase order and purchase order items, you can select the respective check boxes.
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Search for Fine tuning activity: Purchase Order Approvals
- Select "Purchase Order Approval Filter Specification"
Uncheck these filters to allow the system to automatically trigger approval task for Project manager who is also buyer responsible when self approval is scoped
Self Approval, Project manager, Buyer Responsible, Cost Center Manager, Approval by Cost Assignment , KBA , project manager cost center manager , self approval , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem