- Spell check shows for custom field in Development Objective but doesn't work
- Spell check is enabled in Development Objective template but doesn't perform spell check
SuccessFactors BIZX: Career Development Planning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Development plan and create development objective
- Spell check shows for custom field but doesn't perform any check
The xml id of the impacted custom field wouldn't be configured correctly. If a custom field xml id contains any of these characters like -,_,%, etc then spell check won't work for those fields.
Clients need to contact their Implementation Partner to correct the xml id of the impacted custom field
Steps to be followed:
- Go to provisioning
- Export the impacted Development Plan template xml
- Look for the custom field,say the xml id is "cust-reflection"
- Change the xml id to reflection and upload development xml
Change in field xml id will result in data loss for that field therefore keep the backup of the data and add the data after updating the xml configuration.
- Development Plan
- Spell check in development
- Spell check
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1805