- There are multiple triggers created in the system for a Table.
- The Triggers are created from LTRS->Trigger options.
- Tried to delete the Table from LTRC Replication and re-load without trigger options, the triggers are still not getting deleted.
- Also ran the report IUUC_DELETE_TRIGGERS_REMOTE but it is not deleting the trigger.
- SAP Landscape Transformation replication server 1.0
- SAP Landscape Transformation replication server 2.0
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server all versions
Trigger, Delete, SLT , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.