This article provides the steps on how to see (OData / SFAPI) API payloads (request and response) in the Audit Logs.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Go to Admin Center > API Center > Audit Log Settings or Go to Admin Center > Audit Log Settings.
- Switch ON the OData API Audit Log and/or the SFAPI Audit Log toggle switch, together with "Enable Payloads in ODATA/SFAPI Audit Log for Edit operations" option.
- Afterwards, Click on "Enable All Payloads button." You should see the time stamp of when it will expire. Note: Once you Enabled the audit logs it will only be active for 9 hours, afterwards it will expire. It is the current behavior. If you think that this feature is limited and should be enhanced, kindly do so by filing an enhancement.
- If you do not click Enable All Payloads or it is already Expired, you will see a message like in your Audit Logs.
- This is a sample payload that could be seen after the audit settings are enabled.
2613670 - What are the available APIs for SuccessFactors?
Audit Log, Payload, API Center, SFAPI Audit Log, ODATA Audit Log, Enable Payloads, API, Integration , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions