- After upgrade of BW or CPMBPC component Custom Badi behaviour changes
- Previously BADI correctly writes delta change to database
- After the upgrade, BADI writes full value without taking into consideration previous data in database.
- Multiple execution of BADI results in duplicate data.
- Business Planning and Consolidation for Netweaver version 10.0
- Business Planning and Consolidation for Netweaver version 10.1
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
write back; writeback; custom BADI; 'if_ujo_write_back; is_wb_param , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.