You have added Involved Parties with Contacts in the Involved Parties facet in Opportunities and now you wish to change the primary contact. However the tick box is greyed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open any Opportunity.
- Go to the Involved Parties facet.
- Select an Involved Party.
- Click Edit.
Result: In the Contact, the Primary Contact tick box cannot be changed; the box is greyed out.
The Primary mark can only be changed in the Party Account directly.
Please change the Primary mark in the party directly.
Follow steps 1-5 as above.
- Click on the Involved Party name to open it.
- Go to the Contacts facet.
- In the column Main, tick the desired contact to make them the primary contact.
opportunity, involved parties, contact, primary contact, main contact, c4c , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions