- The Simple Persistent Queue Replication Agent (SPQRA) is disabled after a failover in a High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) configuration of the SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- SRS command admin who,spqra returns a RepStatus of REP DISABLED
- How to get the SPQRA replicating again?
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP306 R1 and higher
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
SQPRA, DISABLED, RMA, failover, sap_failover, sap_failover_drain_to_er, HADR, Repserver, down , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.