- Connecting to an OpenLDAP server with the option "Use Secure Socket Layer (SSL)" enabled fails:
Connection failed. The LDAP server is unavailable.
- PD Portal and OpenLDAP server are on different machines.
- If PD Web server and OpenLDAP server are on the same machine, SSL connection is OK.
- Connecting using SSL with the Active Directory server type works fine.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
AD, 763350, CR763350, CR#763350 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.