- As some browsers do not support Java anymore (KBA 2656446), or to avoid Java version update, the functional parity between Web Intelligence Java and dHTML is seen as a priority.
- Since SAP BI 4.2, to avoid creating new gaps, all new features introduced in Web Intelligence are supported in both dHTML and Java interfaces.
- Starting from SAP BI 4.2 SP3, the features that are the most requested - and were only existing in Java Applet previously - have been implemented in Web Intelligence dHTML interface as well.
- This KBA doesn't intend to describe the full list of functionalities, but only the major ones.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP3+
- Web Intelligence dHTML interface
- Web Intelligence Java Applet
webi, web intelligence, dhtml, html, java applet, parity, catchup, functionality, available, bi 4.2, sp3, sp4, sp5, sp6, BI43 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE-HTM , HTML Front End , BI-RA-WBI-FE-JAV , Java Front End , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.