The route map step and the route step description is still showing in English language even if the user's instance is currently on Spanish language.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Change the instance language to 'Spanish (Mexico)'
- Go to Performance Tab and open the PM form.
- Notice that the route map step name and description is still in English.
The route map step name and description are not configured for Spanish language.
- In Admin Center, go to Manage Route Maps. In the screen shot below, you can see the route step name and description in 'English US'.
- Change the Language dropdown to 'Spanish (Mexico)' or to other language.
- Put the Step name and Step Description translation in Spanish.
- Save the Route Map.
Note: The newly added translation will not apply to PM forms that are already launched to the users. To see the changes, please re-launch a new PM form or make the changes in 'Modify Form Route Map' if it is concerns Live PM forms.
KB article 2087312 - Modify Form Route Map for Live Forms - Performance Management
Route Map Translation, Route Map Description Translation, Modify Route Map, Language, Translation, SF, Success Factors, PMGM, PM , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , How To