The follow error occurs when attempting to hire a new employee from Onboarding: "The Pre Day One flag is set to true from Onboarding but could not find a valid user with the provided person-id-external <ID>"
- This error pops up when attempting to navigate from the Identity section to Personal Information of Manage Pending Hires
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Verify the Preday 1 option is enabled for Onboarding
Navigate to Manage Pending Hires and select an employee from Onboarding
- Complete the 'Identity' section of the Add New Employee form and proceed to the next page, Personal Information
- Error occurs: "The Pre Day One flag is set to true from Onboarding but could not find a valid user with the provided person-id-external <ID>"
This is expected behavior, the configuration is not correct when integrating Preday 1 employees into Employee Central
- Cause of the behavior: The following field is set to visibility="none" :
<hris-field max-length="32" id="person-id-external" visibility="none">
- To resolve, the field 'visibility' needs to be changed to one of the following options: Edit, View, or Both
- Please note, if the above is correct, the issue is being caused by a business rule setting the visibility = none.
This rule will be triggered onInit, onView or onChange(field level) on the personInfo HRIS Element.
2507544 - Employee Central - Troubleshooting Recruiting and Onboarding to Employee Central Integrations
ECT-66963, ONB, EC, Pre-day1, person-id-external, The Pre Day One flag is set to true from Onboarding but could not find a valid user with the provided person-id-external , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , How To