User reports the following while accessing APPs through Fiori Launchpad:
- Could not open app. Please try again later.
- Failed to load resource : the server responded with a status of 400(error).
- Failed to resolve navigation target: "####." This is most likely caused by an incorrect SAP Fiori launchpad content configuration or by missing role assignment.
- Tiles (Cost Centers Actual, P&L, Profit Centers, Internal Orders …) will not open.
- Only tiles marked as "accessible" on the bottom right of the tile would open without editing of parameters.
- SAP Fiori Front End Server 4.0
- SAP Netweaver 7.52
Missing parameter, sap-ui-tech-hint=WDA, standard catalogs, SAP_TC_FIN_CO_COMMON , KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.