When updating or creating a new VLS Configuration the following error appears:
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
- The VLS Configuration is not in proper XML format."
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into Learning as an Admin User
- Click on System Admin > Configuration > VLS Configuration
- Edit or Add New Configuration
- Click on Apply Changes Error appears
There is a typo error in the XML file. Check for an & (ampersand) in the username or password in the Configuration file.
& is a special character in the XML language.
- Attempt to copy in the XML Configuration template in again.
- Remove the & (ampersand) from the username and password. You will need to amend your password in Webex accordingly.
- Apply Changes.
- Error should no longer appear.
2341420 - LMS VLS (Virtual Learning Session) Knowledge Support and Tips
Validation Error, Webex, Skype, VLS, Adobe, Configuration, proper, XML, format, ampersand, MS Teams, Teams, Microsoft Teams, CS20210002413550, INC1277412 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-VLS , Virtual Learning System , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem