How to change the button colors in the External Career Site?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the external careers website.
- Search for a job.
- Select the job.
- Click on "Apply Now".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the "Apply" button (on the bottom right).
To change this color, you will need to have access to Manage Recruiting Sites in Admin Center. To update this button's color, you will need to follow the instructions below:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Sites
- From there, go to Manage Recruiting Sites Theme Manager, under the Enable Mobile Apply checkbox
- Inside the Theme Manager, select the default theme or the theme you'd like to use in the RCM career site
- Inside the theme, navigate to Fine Tune > Career Navigation > Navigation background color
- Change the color of this item, then scroll down and hit save
- Access the career site, and see it will be updated with the color you've selected
Note: Please note that this color change will apply in all the buttons in the page.
KBA 2439528 - Colour of 'View Jobs' button in career site
colour, color, apply, button, single, specific, external, careers, page, site, website, job, how, to, possible, edit, modify, change, select, choose, make, blue, customise, customize, personalise, personalize, way, remain, one, stay, same, only, just, without, all , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To