How to enable or remove Finalize Form button permission in PM form.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
1. Navigate to Admin Center > Performance Management > Manage Templates
2. Select a PM Form Template where you would want to enable or remove Finalize Form button
3. Under General Settings, click "Show advanced options" then define Button Permission
- To display "Finalize Form" button in PM form, grant enabled permission for all or specific role on all or particular route steps, as seen below:
- To remove "Finalize Form" button in PM form, grant none permission for all or specific role on all or particular route steps, as seen below:
Please note that enabling or removing button permission in Manage Templates is not dynamic to live forms. You would need to launch a new form to see the changes made.
Finalize Form, Button Permission, Send to Next Step, Next Step, Send , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , How To