- On restart of the multiplex coordinator node the server crashes at st_server.cxx with this stacktrace
- The crash has consistently been seen during Global Transaction Restore recovery processing. The problem happens after seeing this message in the iqmsg file...
st_database::CompleteMpxRecovery() - change RecoveryState from RECOVERED to RECOVERING
...and before the expected recovery completion message that follows. The crash happens and this message is not printed.
GBL_TXN_RES Global Transaction Restore time : n.nnnn
- The problem requires that there be at least one active secondary writer node in the mpx environment and that global transaction resiliency functionality is enabled.
- In some cases if the writer node is waiting for completion of pending DML transactions the stack trace will contain a call to st_txncb::GetEffectiveVersioningType
- multiplex environments only
- SAP IQ 16.1 SP02 all platforms
- SAP IQ 16.1 SP03 all platforms
sybase, co-ordinator, abort, fail, CR815362, 815362, CR#815362, CR815141, 815141, CR#815141, GTR, restore, hang, crashed, 'signal 11', sig11, 'stack trace', stktrc, recovery, failure, 'thread stacks', stcxtlib , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.