- I'd like to know more details about the Compensation Widgets, about Salary vs Team & Total Compensation History.
- What type of data do they show?
- Are these widgets standard?
- Is it possible to edit and change configuration?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
Employee Central – Compensation Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SF
- View a User’s Compensation Information
- The Total Compensation History widget shows the wage progression of an employee
- The Salary Positioning shows the employee's salary in relation to the pay range.
- Salary vs. Team Widget shows salaries for the employee and his/her PEERS.
These features can be enabled by following these sections of the Implementing and Configuring Employee Payments in Employee Central
To get the Widget’s to appear on People Profile, please follow this KBA
- Q - What type of data do they show?
A - The explanation for these widgets can be found here
- Q - Are these widgets standard?
A - They are offered to customers on an opt in basis, meaning they can download them from the Success Store
- Q - Is it possible to edit and change configuration?
A – These cannot be customized. If you want these to be customized, it will need an enhancement request
- Q - Is the Total Salary Visible on the Total Compensation History?
A – The graph will show the user’s Annualized Salary. If the user has multiple progressions in Annual Salary, this will appear on the graph
- Q - Who users do the Salary vs Team Widget?
A - The system shows the currency of the selected employee. For teams with employees in different locations, the system shows the currency of the selected employee for all employees.
- Q - What currency do the values show in Salary vs Team.
A - This widget displays the values in the different currencies used in the team’s peers. This can be confusing to visualize as the currency values are not converted.
There is an open enhancement to convert the convert the currencies in the graph to the currency of the logged in user. The release date for this enhancement is not yet confirmed but is currently planned for the 2H 2021 release.
Total Compensation History, Salary vs Team, Compensation Widget, Compensation Information, Annualized Salary, ECT-64717, ECT-166636 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , How To