- You are preparing the data migration from your source system to SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- You compare the migration template with the Fiori app.
- You are missing fields in the migration template of the pre-delivered SAP S/4HANA Cloud Data Migration content of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Migration Cockpit.
For SAP S/4HANA (on-premise version) you should check SAP Note 2481235 - SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit (on premise) - restrictions and extensibility of pre-delivered migration objects.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- "Migrate Your Data – Migration Cockpit (Old)" app
- Transferring Data Using Files
- Transferring Data Using Staging Tables
- "Migrate Your Data – Migration Cockpit" app
- Migrate Data Using Staging Tables
- You want to migrate data using the SAP S/4HANA Cloud migration cockpit.
- The SAP S/4HANA Cloud Data Migration content (migration templates and predefined mapping rules) is based on the pre-configured SAP S/4HANA Cloud business processes.
- Screens to maintain master data or business process data are based on new developed Fiori apps.
- Fiori apps normally only show fields and tabs that are covered by those business processes.
- Fields that are not provided within the migration templates are not available as they are not covered by the pre-configured SAP S/4HANA Cloud business processes. Even if you see them in Fiori apps, they will not be available in the delivered migration template if they are not supported by the SAP S/4HANA Cloud business processes yet.
- Starting SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811, it is possible to migrate custom fields with the migration cockpit that are created via the extensibility framework.
- Details and supported objects see SAP Note 2726010 - Migration Cockpit: Support of custom fields (in-App extensibility)
If you think the field is not available but is actually covered by an available SAP S/4HANA Cloud business process, please proceed as explained in KBA 2676589 - How to Submit Feature Request for SAP S/4HANA Cloud Data Migration
KBA 2515151 - Cannot find migration objects to use, or fields which you want to migrate cannot be found in any migration objects, by using SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit.
KBA 2963059- How to Submit Feature Request for SAP S/4HANA Cloud Product.
Migration Cockpit, migration content, fields, migration template, missing fields, feature request. , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem