This article explains why the Value for Onboarding 1.0 Equipment Type is not possible for deletion.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- In BizX
- Admin Center
- Manage Data
- Value for Onboarding Equipment Type
- Select Value Type
- Take Action on the right "Permanently Delete Entry"
7. A confirmation pop-up window displays to complete the deletion.
8. "Delete is not allowed" error displays after clicking "Yes" button.
Expected System Behavior
- The 'Value for Onboarding Equipment Type' cannot be deleted, as this action can lead to data inconsistency, and malfunction to the application.
- See KBA 2673754 to understand what is an expected behavior.
- The reason behind for this logic is the 'Value for Onboarding Equipment Type' might still be in use during the Onboarding Processes or,
- In addition, if the 'Onboarding Equipment Type' is no longer used in Onboarding 1.0 the end-users will not see it on the user interface.
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding 1.0, OBD, ONB, New Hire Activity, Furnish, MDF, Furnish Equipment, Unable to Delete, Unable to Remove,
Value for Onboarding Equipment, Workflow, Process , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , Problem