- Error message "Function Module /SAPSLL/API_6800_TEWM_SYNCH does not exist" is raised in SM58.
- Error SR053 occurs when an outbound/inbound document is processed in EWM.
- Error "Function module /SAPSLL/API_6800_TEWM_SYNCH not found" is raised.
- GTS system is not used but it is still being called.
- SCM Supply Chain Management
- SAP ERP - Release independent
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP Global Trade Services all versions ; SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
EWM 9.5, ECC, SE37, SE38, RFC, , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF-GTS-TP , Interface GTS Transit Procedure , SLL-LEG-PI , Plug-In , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.