It is required understand the posting logic for the reversal of an invoice.
- When an invoice is cancelled, via MR8M transaction, the system posts a credit memo for the data in the invoice.
- When a credit memo is cancelled, via MR8M transaction, the system posts an invoice for the data of the credit memo.
- There are cases where the postings are not as expected.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Reversal , reverse , MR8M , Reversing , clearing account , GR/IR , post , goods receipt , MR11SHOW , MIRO , Credit Memo, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CANCEL, MR11, MR11SHOW, BSX, WRX, KBS, PRD, KDM, FF812 , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-GF-VAL , Valuation, Account determination, Postings , MM-IV-LIV-CAN , Reversal , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.