How to have a Workflow Triggered upon Adding a Contingent Worker?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core - All Versions
- Employee Central - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Add Contingent Worker Wizard
- Fill all the Details
- Expectation is to have a Workflow triggered for Approving the New Contingent Worker
- Configure a Workflow to be used for Contingent Worker Wizard
- Create a Business Rule as below :
- Set this as an OnSave Trigger upon jobInfo element under Manage Business Configuration and Save it
- You should now see the Workflow being Triggered Upon Submitting a New Contingent Worker Hire Details on Add Contingent Worker Wizard
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Add Contingent Worker, Contingent Workforce Workflow , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To