- Cannot Save 2 or More dependents Detail Record The Same Transaction
- After adding multiple dependents the system will save all these but if we add details in any of the dependent, the system will only save that where the details were entered
SuccessFactors Employee Central - Dependent
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to any user's profile with EC records
- Scroll to dependents information
- Click on edit and add 2 records
- Save. You will get an error regarding mandatory fields.
- Click ok and then on "details" to complete the mandatory fields of the first dependent. Save This is a Product limitation
This is a product limitation : Only one dependent information can be saved in details popup.
As per this current version of Employee central,This is expected behavuior, Only one dependent information can be saved in details popup.
- When we try to save without mandatory fields we get the error message. Following that we open the details of the first dependent, enter the mandatory fields and save.
- Only the 1st record is saved, the second dependent record will be lost.
- We only be able to save one dependent in details
Dependent, add, detail, ECT-96034 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DPD , Dependents Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem