You received the Data Services files and noticed there are some records missing from one of the tables.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Data Services
The record was updated after the cut off time and before/during the extract time.
- The cutoff time is the point in time specified as the last updated times to records that will be included as transactions in the next day delta data service extracts.
- Transactions after the cut off time will not be part of the next day data extract but the following day extract.
- If the record is not present in the data extract, it is because it got updated after the cut off time and before or during the extract.
sf, success factors, LMS, service, DSE, extract, file , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-DSE , Data Service Extracts , Problem