Publication with CR source document does not pick up changes to selection record formula
- Business Intelligence 4.1
- Business Intelligence 4.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a publication based on one CR and schedule a reccurence
- Change the record selection of the source document in CR
- Save the report back to enterprise under the same name
- Notice the changes are not reflected in the publication
The root cause of the problem is that when we copy document processing properties to the per-doc processing info bag, we copy almost everything; when the properties are updated on the original object, they are not reflected in the publication.
This has been raised an enhancement request but has not gone forward.
- Save the updated report to enterprise under a different name
- Change the source document of the publication to this new report
- Reschedule the publication and delete the old one
Recreate the publication
Publication crystal reports record selection formula does not update , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , How To
SAP Crystal Server 2016